This course will develop your knowledge of curriculum and specific pedagogical approaches that support learners to understand and make sense of the disciplinary features of Geography for young people in years 7-10. Using the Australian Curriculum Geography across the two strands, Geographical Knowledge and Understanding and Geographical Inquiry and Skills, as the basis of your work. You will apply knowledge of core geographical concepts; you will design geographical inquiries, lessons, activities and assessment that make use of fieldwork and spatial technologies.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304, SE303 and a Geography Major or Minor) or (ED315 and a Geographical Studies Minor) or (AB101, UU301, UU302, XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.