In this course you will explore the Senior Secondary Queensland Geography Curriculum. You will learn how to design and deliver effective senior secondary learning sequence and assessment that engage diverse learners based on your critical reflections of current trends in geography education. Applying your geography content knowledge to pedagogical practices including geographical processes, fieldwork and resources that support teaching and learning in the senior geography classroom are central features of this course.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304, SE303 and a Geography Major or Minor) or (ED315 and a Geographical Studies Minor) or AB101, UU301, UU302 or UX301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.