In this course you will explore the school subjects that reflect the nature of teaching history in the Queensland Senior Secondary History Curriculum. You will learn how to plan and teach effective senior secondary history learning sequences and use assessment that engages diverse learners. This course also develops your knowledge of contemporary approaches to teaching history, relevant syllabus documents, school based work programs and the various curriculum materials that impact upon the teaching of history.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304 and a History Major or Minor) or (ED315 and a History Minor)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.