This course will develop your knowledge of transformative curriculum practices for Senior Phase learners, within the Senior Secondary Queensland Curriculum for Mathematics. You will develop your skills in designing engaging curriculum that will significantly affect the learning outcomes of the diverse range of senior students and support you to creatively apply relevant pedagogical content knowledge.
- Enrolled in Program (SE303 or AE304 and a Mathematical Sciences Major or Minor) or (ED315 and a Mathematical Studies Minor) or AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.