In this course, you will develop knowledge and skills for implementing the Queensland Senior Secondary Mathematics curriculum. You will learn how to design lesson plans and learning sequences that will engage diverse learners. You will explore and analyse a range of pedagogy, assessment and reporting strategies that maximise learning outcomes for senior students, including developing strategies for supporting literacy, numeracy and ICT learning within Mathematics.
- Enrolled in Program (SE303 or AE304 and a Mathematical Sciences Major or Minor) or (ED315 and a Mathematical Studies Minor) or AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.