In this course, you will develop knowledge and skills for implementing the Queensland Senior Secondary Psychology curriculum. You will learn how to design lesson plans and learning sequences that will engage diverse learners. You will explore and analyse a range of pedagogy, assessment and reporting strategies that maximise learning outcomes for senior students, including developing strategies for supporting literacy, numeracy and ICT learning within Psychology.
- Enrolled in Program AE304 or SE303 and a Psychological Sciences Extended Minor or AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.