This course is designed to further develop your knowledge of, and engagement with, your future professional roles within an Australian and global education context. You will form understandings of teaching within state, national and global contexts and develop a clear personal identity of yourself as a reflexive teacher within these contexts. The course also includes the historical context of teaching within Australia and Queensland.
- Semester of offer*:
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.