This final SPE course strengthens your professional practice and emerging teacher identity. You will use the evidence collated in your professional portfolio to demonstrate competence in meeting the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers at Graduate Level. You will establish clear links between knowledge and practice gained across the early years in the early childhood program. The 25 day SPE provides you with opportunities that will allow you to participate as an effective member of the teaching profession.
- EDU308 or EDU336 or EDU217 and enrolled in Program ED303 and the successful completion of LANTITE
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.