This final Supervised Professional Experience course strengthens your professional practice and teacher identity. You will complete a 25 day SPE in a Prep classroom to demonstrate your achievement of the APST at Graduate level. You will use the evidence you have collated in your professional portfolio to establish clear links between the knowledge and practice you have gained across the early years in your early childhood program to allow you to participate as an effective member of the teaching profession.
- EDU308 or EDU336 or EDU217 and enrolled in Program ED303 and the successful completion of LANTITE
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.