This capstone course consolidates your professional identity as a graduating teacher as you transition into your future career. A focus of this course is on your demonstration of competence in meeting the Professional Standards for Graduate Teachers. You will explicate and articulate links between the theory and practice that you have experienced in the primary/secondary program. The 30-day Supervised Professional Experience provides an opportunity for you to refine your professional knowledge, professional practices and pedagogy.
- (EDU308 or EDU402 and enrolled in program ED304 or ED306) or (EDU419 and enrolled in Program AE304, ED315 or SE303) and successful completion of LANTITE
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.