Every learner in your class is diverse and has particular needs based on gender, ethnicity, language, culture, religion and/or socio-economic background. You will apply specialised knowledge to develop advanced and integrated understanding of socio-cultural theories and professional skills to respond to and support students in your care, to foster a strong sense of personal wellbeing. You will research socially just and equitable practices that support learners, investigate theories and policies and interrogate resources and current issues pertinent to your future professional role.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, ED304, ED306, ED305, AE304, SE303, ED315, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer*:
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Gympie: Semester 1
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Session 5
- Caboolture: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.