This course explores how you can use ICT as an effective learning tool in Mathematics for Years 7-10 learners. You will engage in curriculum, pedagogy and assessment practices and identify students’ individual learning needs. You will adopt a student-centered approach to curriculum design, using the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics and evaluate teaching strategies used to enhance students’ mathematical knowledge and disposition towards Mathematics.
- Enrolled in Program ED706 and a Mathematics Teaching area
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.