This course critically analyses the unique combination of knowledge and skills required to teach science to students in Years 7-10. You will master the science curriculum, pedagogy and assessment from both theoretical underpinnings and practical classroom strategies to critically engage junior secondary students. The Australian Science Curriculum, learning and teaching frameworks and science signature pedagogies are investigated and leveraged to the best advantage for student learning.
- Enrolled in Program ED706 and a Science Teaching area
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.