There are many laws which can directly, and in some cases indirectly, affect businesses and their methods of operations. In the current legal climate, it is essential for managers to understand legal issues that can influence business operations, the legal parameters within which businesses must operate and the trend for increased government regulation of business activities, particularly if perceived ethical standards are not met. Managers also need to be aware of the increased international influencers of Australian laws.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA709 or BUS503
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Session 5
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.