In this course you will explore the processes involved in managing and leading change. The course will also consider the design and implantation of strategic change interventions. An integrated approach to the theory and practice of organisational change is delivered. The course challenges you to think about your role as a leader and/or manager of change. It will involve you in identifying which aspects of your organisation need to change and which models and processes of change fit well with the people, structures, strategies and goals of your organisation
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.