In this course you will explore a wide range of management and change theories that underpin approaches to change in organisations and their employees. The course challenges you to question ‘received wisdom’ about how best to achieve organisational change, and to think about your role as a leader and/or manager of change. It will involve you in identifying which aspects of your organisation need to change and which models and processes of change fit well with the people, structures, strategies and goals of your organisation.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.