Engineering design is the practice of turning “dreams” into reality. It involves conceptualising and interpreting ideas and providing a feasible solution. This course introduces you to the whole systems design cycle approach in which you apply basic design concepts, analyse human-centric needs and solve problems to meet these needs. You will also learn how to communicate engineering designs using CAD. Using a design brief from a real-life challenge, you will work together in a group to come up with well-reasoned feasible solution to the identified problems.
- Enrolled in Program SC410, SC411, SC425, SC404, SC405, (SC367 and a Prosthetics and Orthotics Extended Major), AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Petrie: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.