In this course you focus on more traditional civil engineering skills such as: how to interpret and use survey data; how to design roads and draft road plans; how to plan and calculate bulk earthworks; and how to design and construct pavements and road drainage systems. The course is very "hands-on" and you will learn many useful and interesting civil engineering skills that you will need in your career as a civil engineer.
- ENV3104 (USQ equivalent course)
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.