In this course you will learn to design reinforced concrete members (beams, slabs, etc.) and structures at both service and ultimate limit states, and to detail the reinforcement of these members and structures as per Australian Standard AS 3600-2009. You will also develop a thorough understanding of pre-stressed concrete members and structures.
- ENG212 and (MEC1201 or ENG225) and enrolled in Program SC410, SC425, AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- CIV3506 and CIV3907
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.