This course is designed to provide an experience in conducting research or participating in work integrated learning within an organisational environment. You should not try to organise your own internship but should fit within arrangements made by the Coordinator. You will be assigned an Academic Supervisor. The course aims to: • introduce you to the theory and practice of the discipline • introduce you to methods of the discipline • introduce you to the professional practice and protocol of the discipline • assist you to develop and apply basic skills relevant to the appropriate discipline
- At least 16 courses with a GPA of at least 5.7 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.