This course requires you to describe a planning issue or problem and carry out independent research to resolve the issue or problem. You will prepare a brief research proposal and provide a theoretical context for the research through a literature review. You will be responsible for obtaining any necessary research ethics approval and conduct the research necessary to complete the thesis, working with a research supervisor. Successful completion of this course involves collection of all research data and presenting possible strategies to deal with the issues or problems.
- ENP701 and ENP702 and ENP703 and GEO700 and CMN574 and ENP710A and enrolled in Program AR705. Students required a GPA 5.5 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.