This course requires you to describe a planning issue or problem and carry out independent research to resolve the issue or problem. You will prepare a brief research proposal and provide a theoretical context for the research through a literature review. You will be responsible for obtaining any necessary research ethics approval and conduct the research necessary to complete the thesis, working with a research supervisor. Successful completion of this course involves collection of all research data and presenting possible strategies to deal with the issues or problems.
- ENP701 and ENP702 and ENP703 and GEO700 and CMN574 and ENP710A and enrolled in Program AR705. Students required a GPA 5.5 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.