You will focus on design, development and evaluation of immersive simulation learning activities, to develop knowledge and skills for the successful utilisation of simulation in an educational setting. There is an emphasis on application and development which will provide you with opportunities to apply theoretical concepts and develop your individual professional interests in practice education and produce simulation learning objects.
- Enrolled in any PGRD level Program or SC420
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Session 4
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.