This is an independent course of study in which you work with an academic supervisor on a mutually agreed project. It involves selecting a puzzle or issue within an area of clinical, educational or administrative practice, accessing relevant sources of knowledge related to this practice issue and systematically and critically evaluating this information. You will use the literature critique as the basis for an analysis of the issue and will make recommendations for practice, administration, education or research directions.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.