This course shows how simple computer programs allow us to read, clean, transform, and visualise real-world data in many different ways. It presents the key concepts and skills of programming, which are an essential foundation for all kinds of scripting and programming tasks in many different application areas, such as business, science, engineering, gaming and web development.
- Enrolled in a Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer*:
- South Bank: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.