This course acquaints you with the forces that have influenced change in international relations and world orders, particularly in the twentieth century. It incorporates elements of political theory so that you acquire basic analytical tools for understanding the development of international relations. From a chronological and a thematic viewpoint, the course analyses the major forces of change – material, institutional, and ideational – in the history, present, and future of international politics.
- Any 2 courses or UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.