Theory is crucial to how we understand and make meaning of global politics. In this course you will be exposed to the evolution of theories and philosophies concerning international relations and how they apply to and explain a range of practices in world politics. This strong critical underpinning will allow you to actively transform and better navigate the future of world politics.
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.