The law of contracts underpins commercial life and hence this course is essential to your understanding of the way the law protects economic activity and as a foundation for some of your later courses. Contracts A is the first of two courses examining the Australian law of contract. Taken together, they cover the ‘lifecycle’ of contracts from their formation to their performance or breach. In this course you will consider rules concerning the formation of contracts, their terms and meaning. You will develop your skills of case reading and analysis.
- (LAW102 and enrolled in any Law Program except AR391) or (AB101, UU301, UU302, XU301) or
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.