Introductory Bioscience is designed to provide you, in the allied health field, with the scientific principles that form the basis of human physiology and anatomy. Science and technology often surround the modern health practitioner. Moreover, major advances in medicine, allied health and human functioning have come about from a greater understanding of the basic sciences. This course will introduce you to foundational concepts and principles in biology, chemistry and microbiology that are relevant to health-care practice.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, AE304, SC354, SC367, SC391, SC393, SC394, SC395, SC372, SC344, SC342, SC343, SE301, SB302, SC373, SC374, SC375, SC377, SC440, SE303, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer*:
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Gympie: Semester 1
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.