Not available until Semester 1 2021. This course has been designed to provide students with suitable work experience in their chosen professional field and the opportunity to work and network with industry mentors prior to graduating from their degree. Students will have the opportunity to complete approximately 96 hours of work experience with appropriate supervision, utilising skills developed throughout the biomedical science degree program and developing further industry-relevant skills and experience. This will enhance graduate employability and expand the professional network of new graduates wishing to pursue employment in the science industry.
- Completion of 96 units of developing or graduate courses prior to commencing this course
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.