The course provides an introduction to criminal law and procedure in Queensland in its historical context and in relation to our federal system. The course introduces you to the physical and mental legal elements of crimes in general, issues of proof, and defences , through the examination of particular offences including homicide, assault, sexual offences, property offences and drug offences.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.