In today's rapidly changing global business environment, managers need to be aware of emerging trends and issues and develop an understanding of how these changes may impact current practice. This course provides an insight into the complexities and challenges of doing business in this global environment. You will engage with a variety of businesses through onsite visits, presentations and field work. In addition to enhancing your business skills, you will also increase your cross-cultural awareness.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Session 6
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.