Manufacturing involves the transformation of metals, ceramics and plastics into functional products. Manufacturing engineering focuses on the technologies and integrated production systems required for the manufacture of high-quality, economically competitive consumer products. This course introduces the knowledge and skills of modern manufacturing processes, production systems and quality management practices to turn a conceptual idea into a globally competitive the finished product. The theoretical knowledge is reinforced with practical work, demonstrations and factory visits.
- ENG225 or MEC225 or MEC1201 and enrolled in Program SC410, SC411, SC425, SC404, SC405, AB101, UU301 or XU301
- ENG226 or MEC2202
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.