In our consumer-driven society the success or failure of a product depends on its design and cost. The products cost is influenced by the manufacturing cost; which in turn is determined by effective use of raw materials and the efficiency of production systems. This course provides the fundamental theory of production systems and practices of world class manufacturers. Most modern manufacturers have adopted various aspects of Computer Integrated Manufacture. The course provides knowledge, technology and applications of CIM in both large multi-national companies and small, medium enterprises.
- ENG226 or MEC226 or MEC2202 and enrolled in Program SC410, SC411, AB101, UU301 or XU301
- ENG335 or MEC3204
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.