In this course you will develop skills and attributes that will prepare you for entry into a graduate medical program. The course focusses on developing your communication skills and understanding of the human experience essential for providing adequate medical care. It brings into context the study of medicine by building your understanding of professional ethical behaviour, and applying bioethical principles in health care, and an overall global awareness of major health care issues across the human lifespan.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Dentistry, Medicine, Veterinary Science:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.