In this course you will build upon and integrate your understanding of principles in the medical sciences, public health and epidemiology by engaging with a series of problem-based learning (PBL) clinical cases and scenarios. You will work in small groups with a clinical facilitator and utilize cases and scenarios to engage with and stimulate critical thinking and reasoning to better understand the concepts of medical sciences that underpin human diseases and clinical disorders. PBL is a challenging and self-directed approach to education that is widely used in Australian medical schools..
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Dentistry, Medicine, Veterinary Science:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.