This course will help you gain insights into the behaviour of yourself and others in organisations. You will explore behaviour in organisations across a range of different dimensions including personality, perception, motivation, team dynamics, conflict, decision-making, and leadership. The course covers the management of organisational behaviour at the individual, group and organisational level and presents the key conceptual frameworks used to analyse, comprehend, and explain how people behave in contemporary organisations. A practical understanding of these frameworks, models and theories is considered essential for managerial practice.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410 or SC411 and 280 units completed towards this Program)
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2, Session 5
- South Bank: Semester 2, Session 5
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.