Leadership is integral to the provision of safe, quality clinical practice. All clinicians have some leadership role, be it formal or informal. To prepare you for your professional role you will develop knowledge in clinical leadership by analysing leadership theories. You will critically appraise your leadership qualities and practices and develop capabilities and competencies to practice, clinical supervision and delegation. These will support professional development of yourself and others.
- Semester of offer*:
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.