This elective course will enable you to further develop your skills and knowledge in caring for children from birth to 16 years in case studies based in acute and community settings. You will be introduced to key philosophical models/concepts specifically relating to paediatric care. This course will enable you to explore common health problems, and chronic and life threatening illnesses that affect the child client. This course will be delivered to you online
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Session 1, Session 4
- Gympie: Session 1, Session 4
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1, Session 4
- Caboolture: Session 1, Session 4
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.