This course introduces you to the field of nutrition including a focus on nutrition practice and career pathways, how knowledge in nutrition is developed, the many ways healthy diets can be defined and major nutrition related issues affecting the Australian population. You will develop some basic nutrition knowledge, skills in assessing sources of nutrition information and explore potential career options and consider specialisation within the rest of your degree.
- Enrolled in Program SC354 or a Public Health Nutrition Minor or enrolled in Program XU301, UU301, UU302 or AB101
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.