Medical Nutrition Therapy 1 explores the role played by therapeutic diets in the treatment of chronic disease and other nutritional disorders. You are introduced to the principles of the nutrition care process and you will gain knowledge and experience in nutrition assessment techniques and intervention strategies as applied to chronic disease and other nutritional disorders.
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.