NUT403 is designed to enable you to integrate the theory of food service systems in the workplace, and is essential preparation for professional practice as a dietitian. You will be able to demonstrate skills and competencies in areas related to food service management, while incorporating ethical and professional behaviour. You must complete a practicum of 4 weeks (full time), in a food service operation under the supervision of an appropriately experienced practitioner.
- NUT301 and NUT302 and NUT312 and NUT361 and NUT400 and enrolled in Program SC353 or SC302
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.