This course will establish high level skills in working with children and adolescents to enhance occupational performance. It will explore the occupational development of the child and young person within the context of the home, school and wider community. You will understand and develop initial competencies in various intervention approaches relevant to working with children and adolescents with developmental, physical and mental health issues. You will also critically analyse conceptual models, theory and practice skills relating to the child and young person.
- OCC201 and OCC212 and OCC222 and OCC232 and enrolled in Program AB101, SC372, SC440, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.