This is an advanced active research course where you will participate and contribute to an innovation project in the field of occupational therapy. You will directly apply in-class learning around innovation and project management to a collaborative practicum project addressing a professional, clinical or practice issue. This will be an exciting space to progress your understanding of evidence, research principles and methods.
- (OCC302 or OCC452 and OCC401 and enrolled in Program SC440 Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours) - project pathway
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.