In this course, you will examine the structural and functional organisation of the nervous system. You will focus on interrelationships between physiological functioning with special reference to sensory processes, sleep and arousal, motivation and emotion, learning and memory and language. You will be introduced to basic principles of neuroscience that affect thought and action.
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.