This course focuses directly on ethical and professional issues that arise in the professional practice of psychology. The style is dialectical, requiring discernment of the ethical issues, argument about the issues, and knowledge of how to approach new issues in order to engage in ethical best practice.
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.