This course involves you continuing your practicum placements, working under supervision in a suitable psychological work setting where you will gain experience in the conduct of the psychological services provided at that location, for at least 250 hours. You are encouraged to choose a diverse range of placements so as to gain broad experience.
- Semester of offer: *
- Thompson Institute: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.