The course introduces you to the essential components of scientific research design and statistical methods that can be used to summarise, analyse and interpret scientific data. Practical examples across all of the scientific disciplines are used in lectures and tutorials.
- SCI201 or CPH261
- Semester of offer*:
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.