This course provides you with experience in conducting a research project or work integrated learning (WIL) within an organisation. When conducted with an outside agency, the course must be designed cooperatively between an academic staff member and the workplace supervisor. An Academic Supervisor will be assigned for your research project or WIL placement. The course introduces you to the theory and practice of the discipline, methods of the discipline, professional practice and protocol of the discipline, and assist in developing basic skills relevant to the appropriate discipline.
- At least 16 courses and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.