Human Services Placement 1 provides an opportunity to integrate human services values, theories, knowledge and skills to practice in a practice context. The placement offers you the opportunity to apply reflective and theoretical learning with a ‘learner centred’ educational emphasis. Human services methods are experienced, knowledge and theories applied and skills developed. Critical reflection on practice and the impact of organisational contexts will be emphasised. This course focuses on understanding the operations of the agency and requires students complete 250 hours of placement.
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.