In this capstone course you will undertake a research and/or industry-based project in order to develop, refine and showcase your knowledge and command of disciplinary expertise. This self-directed project, which must be approved by the course coordinator prior to commencement, in a Social Science or Humanities field will enable you to develop skills of project development, management, coordination, negotiation and delivery. This capstone course allows you to demonstrate professional skills, academic expertise, and critical practice in a project that represents the culmination of your learning in your program or major.
- 192 units and Instructor Consent required - please contact the course coordinator
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.