This course is designed to provide you with experience in conducting a research project or participating in work integrated learning within an organisational environment. When the research project or work integrated learning is to be conducted at an outside agency, the course must be designed cooperatively between an academic staff member and the workplace supervisor. You should not try to organise your own internship, but should fit within arrangements made by the Coordinator. You will be assigned an Academic Supervisor for your research project or work integrated learning placement.
- At least 192 units and instructor consent required - please contact Course Coordinator
- SCS2IP1 and SCS204
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.