This course is the first in a two-semester game design and development project (followed by SGD305 Students will work in a multidisciplinary team to design a serious game, develop a playable prototype demonstrating core mechanics, and will plan project milestones to ensure readiness for the second stage in SGD305
- IInstructor Consent required, please contact Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.